The Operations Manager is responsible to manage and develop the day-to-day operation of a chain of restaurants through implementing Standard Operating Procedures while achieving best practices in customer service, employee relations, and food quality.
– Recruit and train the staff to ensure proper team efficiency and motivation.
– Monitor manpower productivity through proper allocation of schedules and succession plans.
– Monitor sales and set plans to achieve targets based on the planned budget.
– Set forecasts for supply chain and control inventories, par levels and variances for the operation.
– Assist in the development of the marketing plan and follow up the implementation of promotions, social media activities and customers’ feedback reports.
– Follow up all KPIs and P&Ls of the restaurants and establish action plans to reach the desired results.
– Follow up all companies’ Standard Operating Procedures, and develop specific SOPs to achieve the highest levels of safety, quality control, and customer service.
– Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and continuously innovate the operating systems, product offerings, and marketing channels.
– Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality management, Business management, or equivalent.
– Minimum of 8-10 years of relative work experience (Food and Beverage / restaurant operations) with 2-3 years in similar role in the GCC region. Knowledge in the QSR is a plus.
– Fluent in English and Arabic.
About the Company
SANAD AD is an Abu Dhabi based enterprise formed by key individuals in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The objective of SANAD which is the Arabic word for Support, is to incubate and implement projects that aim to drive and enhance national prosperity. SANAD focuses on profitable projects and businesses that seek to increase levels of entrepreneurship & innovation and build capacity in areas in the society and economy that require further investment such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Real Estate.