United Development Company (UDC)
Provides analytical support to Executive Director Portfolio Management in processing reports and following up in key action points pertaining to projects of the Directorate. Supports the teams in the Directorate in delivering requirements ensuring that overall project outputs meets timeframe, work scope, and budgetary requirements .
• Collate and record daily/weekly/monthly site inspection reports that Executive Director Portfolio Management office receives and must address within the department and also with external departments.
• Directly coordinate with the Head of Inspection and the Operations Facilitators in standardizing the follow up, recording, and resolution of site related issues reported to EDPM.
• Accompanying the EDPM and other Directors and HODs to perform site inspections and minute these site-related issues for resolution and escalation within the necessary departments.
• Assist the team with collation of project data and plans for PMO project-related reports that the Executive Director Portfolio Management must submit for monthly and quarterly meetings with P&CEO.
• Support project submissions for the forecasting/budget process.
• Support project reviews and production of supporting reports/review discussions/meetings.
• Perform market research including comparable property and industry analyses.
• Work with Property Management department to monitor the operation of retail and residential assets.
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of business plans.
• Provide strong analytical and technical support.
• Perform financial statement and operating statement analyses
• Obtain, track and update various project progress and financial information for common areas, master community, retail and residential properties.
Bachelor Degree in related field.
Project Management Professional training/certification
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a real estate engineering/facilities management background in project controls/scheduling.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in market research, business plan and financial analysis.
Knowledge in real estate practices and procedures.
Knowledge in project management practices and procedures.
Knowledge in computer software with experience in scheduling software and MS Office applications.
Excellent written and communication skills.
About the Company
United Development Company (UDC) was established in July 1999 as one of the leading private sector shareholding companies in the State of Qatar and the Middle East, and has been listed on the Doha Securities Market since June 2003.
UDCs mission is to identify and invest in long-term projects contributing to Qatars growth and providing good shareholder value. The company has an authorized share capital of QR 1.072.5 billion (US $294 million), a market capitalization of US$ 902MM and total assets of US$ 1,131 MM.
From day one, the companys mandate and mission has been to become a cornerstone of the development of Qatar, creating lasting value and maximizing returns for partners and shareholders.