Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)
• Developing the project time schedule, schedule of manpower
• Establishing lines of communication with the Client rep., Engineer, Architect, QS’s and other stakeholders
• Review and achieve operational budget.
• Instruct and supervise the site team ensuring that all activities are carried out within the approved time schedule and specifications, Engineer’s instructions and budget
• Assess the capabilities of all subordinates, prepare regular appraisals and recommend necessary actions.
• Ensure procurements are processed in line with the project schedule after obtaining the required approvals.
• Follow up with and supervise all subcontractors, monitoring performance and target achievement
• Establish and organize the defects liability team and arrange the timely and efficient response to all calls
• BSc Civil Engineering
• 15-20 years post-graduate experience
• MMUP Registered Engineer (UPDA) is preferred
• MUST have proven experience working on multi-storey residential and commercial buildings
• Leadership skills, proactive and goal oriented
• Experience and understanding of major mix-use development projects preferably in Qatar and the GCC region
About the Company
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting is a Grade ’’A’’ Qatari Contracting Company, which specializes in project management, construction, execution and Design Build for road works and infrastructure projects.
BOTC is highly committed to continuously upgrading its performance to keep pace with the emerging needs of the market and ultimately achieve client satisfaction. BOTC recognises that its success comes from and is attributed to its engineers and staff. Without their commitment, ingenuity, and hard work, BOTC would not be the success story it is today or the company we are striving to be tomorrow.
BOTC has a long history of delivering its projects on time, within budget and to the high quality demanded by the client. These are the traditions that made BOTC valued by its clients, and as our General Manager, Dori Labaki says: \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\”The road to a successful partnership is paved with guaranteed quality and unrivaled professionalism. Here at BOTC, we have secured an award-winning reputation with our clients built on mutual respect and shared value, and have grown into a leading business institution in Qatar. It is with this confidence that we look forward to many more years of prosperity ahead.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\”