Cobalt Abu Dhabi
The purpose of the job is to manage on site and oversee the construction in their designated area to ensure work is completed in accordance to agreed plans and in line with cost, scheduling, quality & HSE standards.
– Bachelors degree in in Civil Engineering
– PMP Certificate
– 8-10 years experience in construction planning & operations
– Experience within 5 stars hotels construction
– Knowledge of contract specifications and planning, construction processes, quality standards and requirements
– Strong knowledge in:
– Shop Drawings and Design know-how
– Cost Estimation Analysis
– Construction Management
– Quality Assurance and Management
– Safety, Environment and Health Compliance
– Technical knowledge
– Construction Law such as Omani standard forms of contract or FIDIC
About the Company
Cobalt Abu Dhabi is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Abu Dhabi and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.