• To fully understand the full extent of services offered to the landlord, by Mirage PFM.
• Assist preparing all contracts ensuring all relevant information is received from MIPC.
• To ensure property management data base is updated with all relevant information needed to ensure smooth running of property leasing / make ready and handover.
• To work closely with MIPC & MPFM to give accurate information about availability for maintenance and readiness for leasing to help maximize occupancy levels.
• To work with the Mirage senior management team to ensure the delivery of all contract services to landlord/company timescales.
• To cover the roles and responsibilities of your team in their absence ensuring the performance of the service contract and landlord satisfaction is maintained.
• To provide any support to your management and team as required.
• To represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Ensure that you assist the property manager to implement, operate and maintain an effective audit/s process that can identify whether all properties are being looked after by tenants (6 monthly inspections).
• To provide reports, that is accurate and factual in the timeframes required by MPFM senior management.
• To establish and maintain a positive working relationship with tenants, landlords or their respective representatives.
• To take a pro-active approach to tenant, landlord issues/complaints.
• To provide support to the team, when required, in resolving any tenant landlord issues/complaints.
• To represent the company at landlord meetings, when required.
• To give support to your senior management team, when required, in preparing and producing any reports documentation required for landlords meetings.
• Liaise with HR on all staff issues.
• To recruit the best quality staff who fit the vacancy, the culture of the respective Site/s and Mirage PFM Company.
• To ensure a cost effective approach when recruiting.
• Liaise with the Health & Safety Representative on all H&S issues.
• To ensure that you are fully conversant with company health and safety procedures and that they are implemented and remain compliant with its requirements.
• To ensure that you address and close out any unsafe practices in the workplace in accordance with the Company Health and Safety policy and procedures with support from the Health and Safety Representative.
• Liaise with the Finance Department on all financial issues.
• Ensure that MIPC and MPFM agree property rental value before marketing.
• To comply fully with Head Office procurement procedures giving one time only accurate information.
• To ensure authorization is given by Landlord or their representative prior to any spends.
• Ensure that both you and your team verify code and authorize purchase orders in accordance with company procedures.
• Ensure that you and your team produce and maintain accurate finance records in accordance with company requirements.
• To submit any company financial reports within company guidelines.
• To be flexible in approach and carry out any reasonable requests from your direct manager.
• To give any support and advice to other managers when requested and ensure that the advice/support given is within your capabilities.
• To keep the Property Manager updated on the operational status of the Service Contracts under your remit.
• To refer any operational issues to the Property Manager that you cannot successfully close out or deal with.
• Have a working knowledge of the requirements of the IMS Manual.
• To provide support, within your capabilities, in promoting the services of the company.
• Ability to read and understand sales and leasing contracts.
• Effective written, verbal and listening communications skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Negotiation skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good judgment and decision making skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Time management and multitasking skills.
• Demonstrate confidentially in dealing with issues.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Be patient, assertive, influencing, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
• Be competitive and result orientated.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
About the Company
Artan Holding is a 100% Qatari privately owned company with various high profiled subsidiaries across the State of Qatar, such as Doha British School, Qatar Skills Academy, House of Architecture and Interiors.