– Execute all lab activities needed to evaluate formulas and ensure the follow up of lab planning programs
– Prepare samples, chemicals and other supporting materials needed to run all lab tests
– Participate in and execute lab work that supports cost-saving initiatives
– Perform all test methods that show superiority of Henkel’s products when compared to competitors’ products
– Apply all performance tests according to Henkel guidelines
– Support market research in idea generation sessions
– Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
– 0-2 years of overall work experience, 1 year experience in R&D or Quality would be an advantage
– Advanced use of Microsoft Office Applications
– Fluency in English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be a plus
– High ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and willing to learn
About the Company
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies.
Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite.
Henkel, headquartered in Dsseldorf, Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and is among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace. People around the world trust in brands and technologies from Henkel.
In Middle East and Africa Henkels business operations are in the following countries: Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council incl. KSA UAE Qatar Kuwait Bahrain Oman), Kenya, and South Africa.