1. Place orders for new stores.
2. Coordinate with stakeholders.
3. Prepare store-wise & region-wise promo calendar
4. Ensure stock levels for planned promos & festivals
5. Regular analysis & actions thereof for all promos & festivals for learnings ; monitoring sell-throughs and ensuring rebuys basis analysis
6. Monitor stock levels at stores highlight errant stores, ensure effective and efficient merchandise deployment across stores to ease excess/plug shortfalls
6. Analyse slow selling stocks/ sizes across stores.
7. Organise store transfers to meet customer requirements.
8. Regular analysis of sales and stocks
9. Regular feedback to product department
10. Develop and implement planning grid for season specific buying for each store
Salary:INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
stock analysis monitoring inventory analysis stock reporting
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Fabindia Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
Fabindia is India’s largest private platform for products that are made from traditional techniques, skills and hand-based processes.
Fabindia links over 55,000 craft based rural producers to modern urban markets, thereby creating a base for skilled, sustainable rural employment, and preserving India’s traditional handicrafts in the process.
Fabindia’s products are natural, craft based, contemporary, and affordable.
Recruiter Name:Dipali Pallai
Contact Company:Fabindia Overseas Pvt Ltd
Email Address:[email protected]