Manpower Middle East
Candidates with relevant experience in a steakhouse restaurant will be strongly considered.
– Plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees in the Hotel’s All-Day or Fine Dining Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
– Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, supervisors and assistant managers in the Hotel’s All Day or Fine Dining Restaurant to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
– The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
– Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
– The ability to work closely with the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
– Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
– Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
– Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
– Assist with the service of beverages to guests.
– Assist in seating of guests.
– Assist with the cleaning of operational areas.
– College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
– Three to five years previous experience in multiple food & beverage positions.
– Communication skills
– Organisational skills
– Information system knowledge
– Food and Beverage knowledge
– Guest focus
– Problem solving skills
Build Personal Effectiveness
– Personality: Warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant.
– Act with integrity.
– Excellence in communication skills: verbally and listening.
– Exhibit self-confidence
– Sound decision making ability
– Take initiatives
Create Team Focus
– Build relationships
– Facilitate open communication
– Foster teamwork
– Able to delegate
– Promote team diversity
– Customer service orientation
Create High Performance Culture
– Able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
– Effective organisational development
– Take ownership
– Results oriented
Lead Change and Innovate
– Build support for change
– Drive continuous improvement
– Share best practices
Other skills (Language, Computers)
– Fluency in English and preferably another language
– Good computer skills
All applicants must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
IT & Telecommunications
Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
Banking, Finance & Legal
Sales & Business Development
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Human Resources & Training
Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
Managed Service Provider Solutions
Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourced Staffing Solutions