Sales and Marketing Coordinator / Support will assist in supervising and coordinating commercial activity and managing Social Media channels, to drive organic business growth.
High Growth provider of Health-care services into challenging environments across multiple verticals, including Defence, not for profit, government, construction, energy, O&G.
Based in Dubai
Sales and Marketing Coordinator / Support will assist in supervising and coordinating the local (MEA) and international activity planned by the Commercial Development department. The role will be diverse and according to the various initiatives being undertaken at the time – to support organic growth of the business.
* Facilitate and drive execution of all sales and marketing plans.
* Assists and coordinates effective internal and external communication including communication to prospects and customers.
* Assists with research into targeted industries and new markets. Analyses competition. Completes customer needs assessments to identify and evaluate specific business opportunities.
* Monitors trade media and procurement portals for sales leads and assist with their qualification and handover to the sales team.
* Provides direct administrative and office management support to the Senior Commercial Head and wider Commercial Development team.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator / Support will also have responsibility for Social Media and social networking channels, regularly posting and generating content to enhance the exposure of the business online.
20,000 – 25,000 AED / Month + Health Insurance.
* Proven track record of Sales Support / coordinating sales teams and senior commercial heads.
* Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Native is preferred.
* Business and commercially-minded with good creativity; both in concepts and execution.
* Great personality. Self-motivated and highly proactive with the ability to work in an unstructured environment (strong operational mindset, decisive, with a “get it done” mentality).
– Experience and proven record in managing and developing Social media channels to grow exposure will be a huge advantage.
Based in Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.