Clarendon Parker Bahrain
To promote the Company with clients and actively solicit and secure new businesses and proposals.
1. Reviews contracts as required.
2. Checks externally produced policy documents.
3. Have a good working knowledge of the insurance products available, insurance trading conditions, the Company’s products and services.
4. Handles all technical queries effectively.
5. Highlights the specifics of the warranties, terms and conditions to clients.
6. Contributes to a successful audit score.
7. Demonstrate regulatory knowledge.
8. Demonstrates detailed knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, insurance principles and the ability to apply them in the day to day activities.
9. Demonstrates detailed understanding of more complex product features, benefits, exclusions, warranties and their application to various situations.
10. Tailors product offering to client’s needs.
11. Demonstrates an understanding of the concept of risk and how variables can affect the client, decisions in all classes of business.
12. Demonstrates proficiency in the use of the Company’s systems and processes to fulfill role.
13. Develops and maintains a strong relationship with the client and the market.
14. Effectively manages the clients’ portfolios.
15. Actively develops new business opportunities.
16. Maximizes cross selling opportunities where possible.
17. Prepares a prospect list of potential new clients.
18. Identifies and develops prospective clients.
19. Adheres to the contents of the Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) and the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies.
20. Nil E&Os.
21. Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager.
Attention to detail
5 years’ experience
MS Office; Computer Literate.
About the Company
Established in 1996, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrains Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking Logistics & Customer Service Secretarial & Administration Human Resources & Recruitment Engineering & Construction IT/Telecom Marketing & PR Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.