Abu Dhabi, UAE
A Senior Facilities Manager is required by a developer to join their team in a remote site location in Abu Dhabi.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
• Ensuring that all contracted works is completed in line with the company’s regulations, and it is compliant with current health and safety legislation.
• Forming relationships with stakeholders, clients and colleagues and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
• Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all contract works is carried out in to a high standard.
• Leading and motivating a team of facilities manages and ensuring that all KPI’s are being met.
• Key to your success will be your ability to build strong relationships with tenants and deliver a high level of service. With a focus on the soft service aspect of facilities management, who will also be required to manage a team of Service Delivery Manager’s.
Above all, you will be a resilient and determined Senior Facilities Manager who is excited to take the next step in your career.
The successful candidate must have at least 10 years working experience within Facilities Management and at least 2 years working in a remote site.
The successful candidate must speak fluent English and must be strong communicating with a client.
About the Company
Cobalt Abu Dhabi is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Abu Dhabi and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.