Our company is looking for a Sr. QA/QC Engineer for a Villa Complex Project in Dubai. Successful candidate is expected to join our team immediately.
The Senior QA/QC Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that quality of the works being delivered by the project team is in compliance with project quality plan, procedures and instructions.
– Implement the QA/QC management system at site
– Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub contractors and vendors coordinate all non destructive testing on site
– Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters
– Coordinate all receipt inspections
– Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
– Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
– Participate in the site internal and external site audits
– Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
– Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and completed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer
– Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action
– Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
– Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector
– Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan
– Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer
– Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel
– Elaborating inspection and test programs
– Ensure the safety is adhered to at site
– Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status
– Professional engineer with a broad QA/QC experience in Design, Construction and Project management for a minimum of 8 years in GCC
– Management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of quality management system with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
– Well versed in quality improvement techniques, resolving issues, carrying out root cause analysis and non-conformance investigations.
– Data analysis and reporting skills..
– Excellent communications and inter-personal / leadership skills are essential.
– Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
– Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments.
– Experience in managing vendors, suppliers, in source inspection, expediting and receiving inspection.
About the Company
JTLI Contracting L.L.C mainly aims on building contracting and its skilled team makes fast response to the dynamic construction environment with innovative solutions to ensure the progress moving smoothly from project acquisition through to construction completion. As a rather young but DARING international construction company, JTLI welcomes all the talented candidates who have ambitions in his career and willing to take challenges.