Engage Selection Dubai, UAE
– Be in the possession of a University Degree from a University recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education and in particular, the Dubai Municipality. The degree certificate must be fully stamped and certified by all the relevant authorities.
– Must have completed more than 5 years post-graduate work as a Design Engineer in the Construction Industry.
– Must have completed structural concrete and steel design for buildings (not roads, bridges or civils infrastructure).
– Core Job Description: Take Lead in structural engineering and keeping up to date with new developments.
– Experience using various methods of calculations / software’s such as AutoCAD, ETABS, SAFE, SAP, STAAD Pro. and BIM technology (Revit Structure).
– Coordination with other disciplines and Authorities. Structural Design approval and other operations related to legal formalities in Municipality and in relevant authorities.
– General Expectations: Travel to assigned sites and cater site inspections according to contractual demands.
– Technical Report Writing and other relevant official correspondence with Client / Project Managers. Assist HR in technical interviews during recruitment of staff in Structural engineering department. Keep on learning skills as per modern practices in the relevant field and update other disciplines organization wide.
– UAE Driving license and own car. – Completed at least 05 projects of some considerable repute at least 2 in UAE.
– Should have hands on skills in AutoCAD and Revit Structure (preferable).
– At least 10 years of over all experience in design. Education: Graduate (B.E. Civil / Structure) Skills: AutoCAD, Revit Structure (preferable), Adobe Photoshop, Detail Design skills, MS Office & MS Outlook
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.