The Senior Trainer will be responsible for imparting knowledge and awareness of the Luxury Retail category by using best training practices. You will research and gather materials on the category and brand, and in collaboration with Group L&D, you will develop the training material to be delivered to the division.
In partnership with Group L&D, the trainer will also provide all new hires with an introduction to the Category and Brand within the first month of the new joiners start date.
• Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the Division
• Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year
• Research and gather material, and work in collaboration with Group L & D in the development of training materials
• Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly
• Create brand awareness at the front liners level
• Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days
• Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques:
Provide product training
Monitor product training of the Delegation brands
Provide training on brands, retail guidelines
• Introduce interior design training related to category / products sold
• Gather feedback from the participants and concerned supervisors, to assess the effectiveness of the training and its impact on the participants
• Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
• Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions needs
• Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development
PR & Marketing participation
• Be part of the team during major events and in-store activities
Attend all important company social functions and opportunities where verbal selling of the Store and its brands can be effectively done.
• Bachelor’s Degree (necessary for travel & visa purposes)
• A passion for luxury and an affinity for high-end customer service
• At least 2 to 3 years in a managerial role
• Between 3 to 5 years of experience of luxury sales experience
• Regional exposure is preferable
• English: Excellent spoken and written skills required
• Arabic: Excellent spoken and written skills required
• French: not required but preferable
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to develop your career within a unique regional luxury gift concept
• Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
• The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.