Abu Dhabi, UAE
This is a Long Term Assignment to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates for 2 years. Relocation benefits from the base work location (or current living location) to the international location will be provided. This will also include repatriation benefits back to the U.S.
The Site Manager would be responsible for, but not be limited to: Local customer schedule coordination, operational management of the day to day activities of the C-17 Training Center management and supervision of site employees, and instructor duties as necessary.
Managing and administering all training site activities, leading a multi-functional team, and ensuring continuity and standardization with the UAEAF C-17 Training System program. Directly supervise the site subcontract DRG personnel such as Pilot/Loadmaster Instructors and Maintenance Technicians. Establishing policies and providing direction to the site management team. Resolving operational, training, budgetary and human resource related issues. Interfacing directly with support counterparts to resolve operational, training, or support issues affecting the site. Serving as the site point of contact for the military customer and other outside organizations regarding all matters such as training, scheduling of employees and training devices, as well as support of hardware, software, and courseware. Collaborate with the Government customer as promptly as possible without compromising the team’s ability to meet required contract responsibilities. Performing other duties as C-17 instructor or duties as assigned by program management. The Site Manager will provide feedback on annual evaluations for the other Pilot Instructors.
– A current active U.S. Secret Security Clearance
– Experience as a C-17 aircraft pilot in command
– Military multi-engine aircraft training experience
– Must be able to obtain work visa depending on requirements of the country
– Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country as applicable
– The employment will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country
– Since you may be placed on an international assignment, your offer is contingent upon your ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which you will be assigned. These clearances are also a contingency for any family members who may be relocating with you.
– Ability to recognize and appreciate cultural differences
– Experience managing diverse teams
– Experience working within Middle Eastern culture
– Experience instructing in an international training setting
About the Company
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and were growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world’s most inventive technology partners.
We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components.
Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.