Manpower Middle East
Scope and Purpose:
• Create New Reports using SAP Business Objects
• Modify Existing SAP Business Objects Reports
• Analyze Business Requirements to generate reports
• Computer Science or related degree and prior experience in banking or warehousing industry is desirable.
• 4+ years in writing reports using SAP Business Objects (MUST)
• Experience in SAP Business Objects version 4.1 (MUST)
• Experience with Universal Design Tools (MUST)
• Experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence (MUST)
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skill are a must.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking and good organizational skills.
• Detail-oriented and persistent in execution and follow-up tasks and the ability to lead and work in a team environment.
• Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
• Demonstrated skills in operating systems (MS platform – NT/XP/Windows 7, SERVER2012, CITRIX) database systems (MS SQL 2012, Oracle) and application systems (IBM Websphere, JBoss) is desirable
• Working knowledge of used programming languages (e.g. Java, .NET, C#) is desirable and have excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment.
• Need to utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
• The ability to make recommendations for continuous quality improvements in all areas of accountability.
• Flexibility to work long hours as necessary and able to handle high pressure in a professional manner
• Must be willing to travel on-site if required.
• Setup and configuration of development environment
• Responsible to troubleshoot and identify customer issues with the reports
• Assist in the preparation of report templates for customer communication
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all customers at all times
• Keep up-to-date with technical and G&D product knowledge
• Create report documentation as required
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
IT & Telecommunications
Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
Banking, Finance & Legal
Sales & Business Development
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Human Resources & Training
Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
Managed Service Provider Solutions
Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourced Staffing Solutions