Leading Providers of Oilfield Engineered Chemicals in the MENA Region
Objectives: As Technical Sales executive, you will be primarily responsible for identifying, positioning and leading efforts to secure, Grow Sales and Market share for the business.
• Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
• Delivering Service and Commercial proposals to the customer and closing sales to increase market share and profitability.
• Accurately forecasts and projects sales opportunities
• Establishing plan to adequately cover and support existing customers and to continue to increase customer portfolio and uncover new opportunities.
• Providing technical support, guidance to clients and expertise for the customers by answering questions, sizing, pricing, support, information gathering, articulating financial benefit and being the liaison between product and sales.
• Continually monitoring market, competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to ensure that current, reliable market intelligence is available to support business decisions.
• Meeting or exceeding Sales and Profitability targets.
• Ensuring that all business matters are conducted in full compliance with the Company Code of Conduct and Integrity.
Reporting to: General Manager
Other interactions: Finance Department, Logistic Department
Number required: 1
Duration: Permanent Position
Desired start date: 01/05/2017
Probation: 6 months
Travel requirements: Occasional Travel to GCC Countries, and Frequent Travel within UAE
• Bachelor\’s degree; preferably in Chemical/Petroleum Engineering or Chemistry.
• Good technical understanding of the OFC (Oil Field Chemicals) application field,especially in Cementing, Stimulation, Drilling and Production Chemicals.
• Demonstrated track record of Sales/Business Development growth.
• Presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Speaking in Arabic is an advantage.
About the Company
Leading providers of oilfield engineered chemicals in the MENA region.