* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
* Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* Have published at least one original Android app
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Salary:INR 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Android Mobile Development Rest User Interface Designing Life Cycle Performance Tuning
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Menlo Technologies India Pvt ltd.
Menlo Technologies is a leading provider of technology outsourcing solutions, specializing in cloud, web and mobile software development. We take the time to truly understand the needs of our clients. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, our Blended Delivery Model and Scrum Framework offer a unique approach to the challenges of global software development.