1. 2 cups thinly sliced onions
2. 1.2 cup potatoes, thinly sliced
3. 6 eggs
4. 2 egg whites
5. 1tbsp oil
6. 1.2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
7. Salt to taste
1. In a non-stick pan, heat oil on a medium flame. Add onions, potatoes and salt (to taste) and saute for a minute. Then cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes or till the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. In a bowl, beat together eggs, egg whites, half of the cheese and salt to taste.
3. Add the egg mixture to the cooked potato mixture in the pan and continue to cook on low flame until the mix begins to solidify.
4. Flip the omelette and sprinkle the remaining cheese. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until set.
5. Slide on a plate and cut into wedges. Serve with ketchup and breads of your choice.