Takaud Savings & Pensions ,Bahrain
– To advise and support the Chief Executive Officer, acting as a lead project manager on short and long term projects as well as supporting on immediate strategic decisions in accordance with the CEO’s agenda, strategy and direction.
– Collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, building strong and sustainable relationships at all levels of the company
– Oversee departmental and cross-functional projects, managing resource allocation, deliverables and budget.
– Works with the CEOs personal assistant to ensure appropriate organization of the CEOs calendar, activities, priorities and executive management team.
– Provide decision support through ad-hoc analysis of current and potential future business practices as required
– Develop, implement and manage a robust project communication structure, disseminating information and communicating ideas on behalf of the CEO. Manage responses on issues that arise, both internally and externally, on behalf of the CEO
– Manage project workflow, updating project status reports and summarizing deliverables for senior team and external providers
– Where required, represent the CEO at events, board meetings and with government/regulatory officials in person and in writing, also drafting the CEOs’ internal and external communications, both written and spoken.
– Develop, manage and implement a company wide reporting system and dashboard.
– And any other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
– Professional qualifications desired
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience, 7 of which in a similar role
– Fluent in English and Arabic, French preferred
– Excellent oral and written communication
– Able to take on responsibility and quickly gain credibility
– Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
– Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
– Strong organisational and time-management skills
About the Company
Takaud Savings and Pensions B.S.C (c) is licensed as an Investment Business Firm (Category 1) by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) and is a closed joint stock company incorporated in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
TAKAUD is 50% owned by Kuwait Projects Company (Holding) K.S.C. (c) (KIPCO) and 50% by United Gulf Bank (UGB) and is part of the KIPCO group of companies. KIPCO is one of the largest diversified holding companies in the MENA region with some 60 Companies in 26 Countries.
Some of the KIPCO group companies you may recognize are Orbit Showtime Network (OSN), United Gulf Bank (UGB), Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company (BKIC), Gulf Insurance Company (GIC), Burgan Bank, KIPCO Asset Management Company (KAMCO) and Saudi Dairy & foodstuff Company (SADAFCO).
TAKAUD is a specialist savings and pensions provider, the first of its kind in the MENA region. TAKAUD has been established by experts in the field with a wealth of local and international experience making it uniquely positioned to provide local corporate solutions.