Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
MAIN OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for the Release and Deployment Management process;
• Design the release models and workflows;
• Liaise with departments to ensure there is an integrated approach to the design and implementation of Change Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Release and Deployment Management and Service Validation and Testing.
• Prepare and organise all resources required to build, test and deploy releases;
• Prepare and organise all support for Release and Deployment Management tools and processes;
• Ensure the authorisation of changes is granted prior to any activity being completed that requires it;
• Coordinating key interfaces between Release and Deployment Management and other processes, in particular, Change Management, SACM and Service Validation and Testing
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release packages, including assessment of risk.
• Liaises with business and partners on release scheduling and communication of progress.
• Conduct post release reviews. Ensuring release processes and procedures are applied.
• Assesses and analyses release components.
• Provide input to scheduling.
• Carry out the builds and tests in coordination with testers and component specialists maintaining and administering the tools and methods – manual or automatic – and ensuring, where possible, information exchange with configuration management.
• Ensure release processes and procedures are maintained.
• Administer the recording of activities, logging of results and document technical activity undertaken.
• Carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users
• Excellent understanding of product release methodologies (including familiarity with ITIL’s Release and Deployment Management process)
• Strong system integration experience
• Strong experience planning the development and delivery of complex systems.
• Good understanding of system architecture and infrastructure components.
• ITIL V3 foundation or Intermediate certified Experience.
• Valid Driving licence
• Experience in delivery of communications services.
• ITIL V3 foundation or Intermediate certified Experience
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.