A global multinational is seeking a well versed regional expert for a HR Business Partner role to provide operational and strategic support.
• Partner with senior stakeholders across the region (MEA) on employee issues and rolling out global and local HR initiatives
• Contribute to improvement of regional HR polices and procedures
• Maintain a structured employee database and monitor all transactional requests
• Review rewards structure in country and ensure it is in line with global policy
• Support the talent management programme and initiate new ideas for developing talent and succession planning
• Devise a structured recruitment process for the region
• Champion performance management process and address performance issues
• Provide day to day employee relations which requires strong regional labour law experience
• Due to the regional nature of this role, candidates that are trilingual English, Arabic, French will be required. Second preference to bilingual candidates (Eng/Arab or Eng/Fren)
• Minimum 7 years experience in a HR role, at least 3 in a business partner position within a large multinational experience
• Regional experience is a must and candidates must have working knowledge of covering Africa and Middle East.
• Project management experience is a must, project management qualification would be ideal
• Strong analytical skills and be able to work under pressure
• Travel will be required for this role regionally
About the Company:
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.