Release Management Engineer
We have an immediate position for Release Management engineer in our Hyderabad office. This position will interface with internal teams across our corporate offices.
This individual MUST have Deployment, provisioning experience with J2EE and .net software stacks. Must have some kind of DevOps work exposure.
The individual will also help maintain existing SaaS applications; as well as participate in implementing new tools for various product lines.
– Code deployment/ Provisioning applications in the cloud
– Create automation scripts to deploy/ provision
– Design and build deployment packages for linux RPMs
– Software upgrades of Callidus software products and other 3rd party tools like Informatica, Oracle, Cloudera, Hadoop, Windows, IIS
– Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and solving problems
– Ability and desire to learn new skills and work with R&D.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Java Linux Ansible Apache Tomcat Ruby Oracle Perl Puppet PHP Shell Scripting
Desired Candidate Profile:
Mandatory Qualifications :
– Apache/Tomcat experience required
– Exposure to one of the tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
– Exposure to tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
– Exposure working in a mixed OS environment
– Development/QA/Code deployment with J2EE
– Have excellent automation shell scripting skills, etc.
– A working understanding of code and scripting languages like Java, PHP, Python, Perl or Ruby.
– Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and some windows server exposure.
– Some exposure to installation, setup of Oracle, Big Data products like Vertica, Cloudera etc.
– Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Application / Systems deployment and supporting other teams.
– Willing to work in 3 shifts and weekends (example Sunday-Thursday).
Other preferred qualifications :
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
– Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
– Experience with linux and windows based web servers and applications.
– Good networking skills.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Callidus Software Inc
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud, is a leading provider of cloud software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with our hiring, learning, marketing and selling clouds.