A Global FTSE 250 organisation is seeking a business development manager to penetrate the KSA market. The Area Manager will be responsible for approaching new business targets and close long term agreements. Businesses targeted will be across all verticals. This is a key position for the company with elements of leadership and strategy in their aim of expanding in Saudi Arabia.
A Global 250 organisation, looking to enhance their offering in the Middle East.
As Area Manager reporting to the Country Head, your responsibilities will be as follows:
* Manage your assigned territory and ensure profit performance and ensuring critical KPI’s are exceeding expectations
* Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility
* Handle the full sales cycle from the identifying a new opportunity until successfully closing a deal
* Partner with the global & regional sales team to penetrate and close new business as required
* Resolve escalated customers issues
* Attract, train and retain team members
* Establish personal objectives for all direct reports and clearly communicate performance expectations
SAR 18,000 + Annual Bonus + Benefits
Broadly speaking, the successful candidate must come from a B2B services background, and be highly effective in managing entire sales processes, from approach, to pitch, to close of new business
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience in B2B sales in business services industry
* In-depth understanding of the sales process and value based selling.
* Proven track record in qualifying and closing new business
* Team leading experience is an asset
* Proven local market knowledge
* Fluent English and Arabic
* Willingness to travel all over the Kingdom for business development purposes
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
About the Company:
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.