To assist in the development and ensuring the effective implementation of a specific retail customer segment value proposition and that segment sales targets are met.
1. Assist in the achievement of specific customer segment profitability targets (set by Sales Management).
2. Assist the team in monitoring market developments, and competitive environment and the Bank’s position in segments in order to ensure market alignment.
3. Provide necessary support to develop briefs for value propositions, review business cases and coordinate with the counterparts within the Product teams for sign-off.
4. Coordinate with Product teams in order to ensure that value propositions move quickly and effectively from the design phase until launch.
5. Collaborate with all relevant functions to ensure proper execution and fulfilment of value propositions (e.g., faster processing for Affluent customers).
6. Review customer and market feedback on the value propositions (incl. campaigns effectiveness in coordination with Sales Support) and recommend action plan.
7. As part of segment management team, collaborate with CRM for development and implementation of customer-driven business initiatives to ensure that Client is able to meet the needs of its customers and maintain an edge over its competitors.
8. Assist in the coordination with Advertising & Promotions in the development and implementation of campaigns.
9. Review the prioritization of advertising campaign pipeline and follow up on required approvals to ensure roll-out in a timely manner.
Collaborate with Sales Management to ensure that the sales team is well trained and value propositions are effectively executed.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
Recommend enhancements to policy and procedures related to Segment Management and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of Segment Management to ensure adherence and effective implementation.
Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
AUTHORITY & DECISION MAKING:
Key decisions having significant impact on the Segment Management are referred to the Senior Manager Segment Management for approval before implementation.
The jobholder exercises financial and operational authority as per the level established by the Client’s management and stipulated in the authority matrix.
1. Bachelor Degree in business or equivalent
2. Must have 2 years of post qualification experience in retail banking with minimum 1 years of experience in a similar position with a financial institution.
3. Extensive knowledge of the banking sector in Kuwait and the region.
4. Knowledge of Islamic Banking Industry
5. Negotiation skills.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Analytical skills.
8. Ability to make decisions and follow through initiatives.
9. Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
10. Ability to drive and achieve desired results within the defined time duration.
11. Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a multi-cultural environment.
12. Ability to work under pressure.
13. Advanced computer and MS office skills.
14. Understanding of market trends and competitor awareness.
15. Business acumen and networking.
16. Relationship management.
17. Arabic speaking preferred.
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Islamic Banking
Company Type: Recruitment Agency
Job Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today’s competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today’s fast pace of life. Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental,physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback. Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background.
Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.
Email: [email protected]