Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: AED 10001-15000
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: [email protected]
Listed: December 15, 2016 11:16 am
Expires: 23 days, 1 hour
Send CVs to [email protected]
1. GENDER – FEMALE OR MALE
2. YEARS OF EXPERIENCE – 5 years
3. With UAE experience
4. Someone from QSR, Retail or Restaurant Industry ONLY
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The applicant needs to be adept in 3 key fundamental areas:
• Engage with all the stakeholders to drive brand and campaign discussions aligned with brand objectives in the region.
• Work closely with Creative and Media agencies to ensure that planned communication objectives are executed in the region as per expectations.
• Assist the marketing team in ensuring that all marketing campaigns and new product strategy is taken care of from conceptualization to execution.
• Regular market visits to ensure that the campaign implementation and general parlor practices are as per guidelines.
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategy based on analysis and feedback.
• Conduct thorough monthly competitor analysis from an in-store and communication (All Platforms) point of view keeping the key stakeholders abreast of up-to-date trends. Recommend improvements/action points/learning according to market trends.
• Work in close co-ordination with the country managers to ensure that key brand messages are transferred to them effectively so that the same message is provided to the front line ensuring communication consistency.
Feasibility Studies, Analysis and Insights
• Prepare & finalize feasibility studies for the campaigns as per brand calendar requirements in close co-ordination with the country managers.
• Closely track campaign performance comparing pre campaign estimates with during the campaign numbers and suggest improvements.
• Prepare a detailed post campaign analysis from sales, spends and net profit point of view, providing commentary on efficacy of the campaign and next steps.
• Close tracking of marketing budget to ensure that all the expenses are within budget and aligned with marketing objectives.
• Regularly extract sales data and analyze product mix reports for all the countries. Monitor trends and suggest action/improvement plans.
• Share intelligent and actionable insights with the key stakeholders to improve the brand performance in the region.
• Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content across social media platforms in close co-ordination with the digital agency.
• Gauge social media/digital trends and recommend plans/platforms for the brand in the region.
• Work with the Media agency ensuring the efficiency of fund utilization for the brand on digital platforms across the region.
• Take steps to ensure that the brand communication on digital platforms helps in increasing brand advocacy and engagement.
• Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies and recommend improvements.
• Monitor social media trends and activities of main competitors in close co-ordination with the Social Media agency.
• Through the Social media agency, monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations on major platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Zomato.