My Client is a world class regional multidisciplinary frim, who are ranked within the top 5 in the Middle East by World Architecture Magazine. The firm are one of the most regarded in the Middle East. They pride themselves on the only local firm who work to international standards. They offer architectural, engineering, interiors and planning consultancy on a variety of building types. Their iconic work have won multiple industry awards and has shaped the Dubai skyline. As a result this has set the pace and standard for other projects in the region. Their success comes from a commitment to quality and creating physical environments that enrich people’s lives decades after they are built.
This critical role is the result of retirement from a senior member of staff. My client is looking for someone to hit the ground running and enhance the team. You will be leading the award winning Dubai team working on primarily large hospitality projects and reporting to the Regional Head. They need someone to lead and take ownership of the division, this would be an opportunity to shape and put your own mark on the company.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Demonstrated experience leading the technical effort of projects within the specific discipline and ensure the overall
technical quality of work.
• Providing advice to project teams and assisting in solving complex issues.
• Overseeing the technical aspects of all projects to ensure designs within the discipline are in line with the project scope, standards and regulations, budget and client goals.
• Ensuring that the project design and technical details are carried out to suitable standards for quality as defined in the project execution plan, by taking an active role in the QA/QC procedures for the office within the discipline.
• Being responsible for leadership during the concept design phase of all projects either directly or indirectly via a detailed review of the deliverables for a project.
• Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from a recognised international university.
• Minimum of 15 years of experience within the industry.
• Relevant experience within the High Rise, Hospitality, Commercial and Residential sectors.
• Be a professional engineer with P.Eng/PE, C.Eng Designation.
• Electrical knowledge of transformers, generators, fire alarm, IT, HV and LV distribution.
• Masters level qualification in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills.
• Be based in Dubai and have regional experience.
• Have strong connections to Local Authorities
• Be a member of the Society of Engineer -UAE
If you are interested in this role and possess the necessary requirements, please apply now. As a result you will be rewarded with a generous salary packet and have a long term career with stability and growth.
Due to the volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
About the Company:
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers – giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.