– Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or an equivalent university program.
– 5+ years of experience in pre-silicon Verification based on digital designs.
– In depth knowledge of HVL (Hardware verification Language) like specman ( e ) and experience in creating verification environments, eVC’s and test cases using – e- on industry standard simulators.
– Prior Experience in verifying Packet Processors, buffer managers, DMA, QoS specific blocks is also an added advantage.
– Domain Knowledge of Ethernet L2/L3 Switching concepts and deep understanding of Ethernet protocols.
– Candidate should have a deeper understanding of various verification signoff processes like coverage driven methodologies, constraint random verification and can develop complete test plans based on the same.
– Excellent design debug and root causing capabilities would be preferred.
– Knowledge of UNIX/Linux based scripting Languages like perl, python.
– In Depth understanding of VLSI verification flows also using in-circuit hardware emulators is an added advantage.
– Good Communication skills, Open and Collaborative working style within large international teams.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Embedded , EDA , VLSI , ASIC , Chip Design
Role Category:Programming & Design
Perl Specman Verification Unix Python Linux Design Test Cases Electrical Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical
PG:M.Tech – Electrical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
FiniteHR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Leading client of FiniteHR Consulting Pvt Ltd