Human Capital House
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Company: Investment Banking Institution
Aim: Responsible for managing the strategic direction and operations of the department.
• Develop and implement appropriate IT strategy for the organization.
• Develop policies and procedures consistent with those of the other corporate services department in order to ensure effective operation of the organisation.
• Introduce new processes and systems and redefine and transform existing processes to align with changing business and technology needs.
• Lead IT projects, setting timelines for project implementation and ensuring their completion.
• Plan, direct, and manage the implementation of cost-effective information systems and computer operations.
• Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate and appraise the team and regular feedback on performance.
• Develop, review and update Information Security policies to ensure organisational assets (Information software, hardware) are protected against compromise.
• Provide appropriate solutions to preserve the confidentiality of information and safeguard the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods.
• Ideally Masters qualified in the field of IT or Computer Science.
• Should be CME1 certified, with hands on experience in managing large projects successfully.
• Not less than 7-10 years of experience leading an IT function preferably within banking.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.