Black Pearl has been awarded a project based in Dubai, who is looking for an experienced Home Care Nurses who can be trusted to work and willing to grow with them. Candidates can do;
e. Medication Administration
f. In-Home Assistance
They should be be responsible for;
• Transfers patients from hospital to home care services by establishing and maintaining relationships with referring hospitals; consulting with nursing, social services, hospital business office, physical and occupational therapy, and other support services.
• Resolves patient care issues by working one-to-one with Patient Care Managers to standardize patient home care assessments; collecting relevant information; conferring with co-caregivers; assessing patient home-care needs.
• Educates hospital nursing team by attending nursing team meetings; providing orientation/in-service programs concerning home care intake coordination and hospital relations; providing input relating to clinical concerns for individual patients.
• Provides information by responding to queries of hospitals, attending physicians and their practice staffs; sorting and distributing messages and documents; answering questions and requests; preparing information for patient transfer; preparing statistical reports related to referral and intake activities from assigned hospitals; maintaining databases.
• Keeps hospital and attending physician informed of patient status by monitoring and reporting home care services rendered and/or modified; monitoring home care progress; documenting emergency department episodic illness care visits; following-up on out-patient reports, and other patient information; anticipating additional home care services needed, i.e., infusion therapy, wound therapy, physical therapy, psychiatric care and/or other specialty programs.
• Establishes hospital home care policies and procedures by consulting to hospital staff; providing state-of-the-art thinking in home care policies and procedures; facilitating focus groups; surveying public opinion; positioning the agency to serve the hospital constituency.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing home care procedures and patient progress; recommending changes in home care and out-patient services.
• Serves and protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and professional and licensing standards.
• Contributes to home care program effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances home care agency (service) reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Candidate must be HAAD / DHA licensed, with out an experienced being on a home care facility is not an issue. Who will work for 12 hours a day with 2 days off each week with paid over time and basic salary. Nursing Skills is required.
About the Company:
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.