Job Location: Dubai
Experience: Less than 1 Year
Job Type: Part Time
Email: [email protected]
Street: Oud Metha
Listed: December 15, 2016 11:09 am
Expires: 24 days, 1 hour
We are A leading, long established, Engineering Consulting Firm in the UAE, we are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and creative Intern in our HR Dept. to be a part of our Company. This is an immediate need.
Benefits: Travel Allowance, Recommendation letter, Experience certificate, Flexible hours, Good working environment.
Please note that this is an UNPAID internship and we don’t provide visas. Visit visa holders need not apply.
The HR Intern will support the HR Dept. with day-to-day Administrative responsibilities including:
• Shortlisting, filing and pre-screening of CVs.
• Streamlining the Employee File Maintenance System.
• Ad hoc Projects/ New Initiatives as necessary.
• Provide general Clerical Support.
• Current college students in UAE enrolled in a Bachelor/ Master’s Degree program with concentration in Human Resources required.
• Ability to work with confidential and time-sensitive information.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Office, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
To apply, please submit the following:
• Resume highlighting relevant educational and work/internship experience if any.
• Cover letter detailing interest in HR.