Kuehne + Nagel
Operations Officer – Basra
Kuehne and Nagel Iraq is looking to hire professionals in the field of logistics.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* Opening files
* Manage day to day freight operations.
* Building and maintaining relationship with customers to guarantee the excellent delivery of services as per KN guidelines
* receive shipment status and provide feedback for customers.
* track and trace shipments.
* contact and coordinate import and export shipments with shipping lines.
* prepare the needed documents related to freight procedures.
* Issue Invoices.
Good reasons to join
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment,which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
* BA in a related field
* Experience in the field is a plus
* Proficiency in English and Community
* Ability to work within a team
* Handle pressure and diversity.
About the Company
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world\’s leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has more than 1000 offices in over 100 countries, with over 63,000 employees. Our key business activities and market position are built on the company\’s truly world class capabilities:
Seafreight Airfreight Contract Logistics & Integrated Logistics Road & Rail Logistics
Kuehne + Nagel is financially strong, stable and independent. Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.