A Leading Company Involved In Gases For The Industrial And Healthcare
The mission of Plan Manager is execution of the Industrial Air Gas filling in line with the plant’s performance parameters, aligning the plant organization with the short and long term objectives of the subsidiary. Continually improves the performance to benchmark levels and heads improvement drives. Ensures compliance with HSE and quality standards.
Complies with Regulatory Requirements
– Operates the Gas filling and mixture production in compliance with all governmental regulations and company’s policies.
– Maintains all necessary licenses and permits.
– Provides all regulatory training and maintains documentation.
– Reports and investigates all incidents and ensures corrective actions are complete.
Operates for the Plant Safety and Reliability
– Custodian of the systems related to HSE and quality at the plant site. Models exemplary safety behavior, leads by personal example. Works to achieve our goal of “Zero Accidents” by taking a leadership role in safety.
– Ensures that performance of the plants on all the indicators, essential filling plant operations are met; yields, losses, production, compliance, etc.
– Ensures that the preventive maintenance plans are prepared & executed. Maintains adequate list of critical spares and spares inventory.
– Owns Key Operating Documents. Maintains updated red-lines at all times. Displays detailed understanding of content and significance of each document.
– Makes plant and process decisions and performs process troubleshooting. Establishes clear delegation of this authority to trained subordinates.
– Monitors and ensure proper house keeping of the premises. Also, ensures compliance to regulations for the waste disposal and recycling requirement(s).
– Delivers the quality and quantity of product required by the business. Ensures the right Gas mixture quality and quantity is available by maintaining the agreed stocks level(s).
– Fosters positive customer relationships. Management of supplier / vendor agreement and relationship
– Sets and maintains high housekeeping standards to exemplify and improve the company’s image.
Develops and Leads People
– Conducts an annual performance review with direct reporting employee.
– Implements individual development plans annually and provides training and coaching to improve performance.
– Provides candid constructive input to management decisions and actively supports those decisions.
– Acts as a leader and a coach for all the departmental heads to help them achieve their objectives.
– Collaborates with the HR department to identify the training needs and subsequent employee development programmes.
– Ensures that all performance evaluations, hiring, promotions and assignments are free of any form of discrimination.
– Prepares and manages the departmental budget.
– Identifies and implements opportunities to reduce costs within delegated authorization.
– Utilizes national purchasing agreements and frame agreements.
– Reporting of the results and triggering improvement drives for losses, yields, etc. all the while ensuring that the reporting of inventory and required data per the closing requirements.
– Administrative activities related to reporting, documentation, IMS system implementation. Is responsible for the review of the plant P&ID, PFD’s. Conducts the MOC, implementation of the permit to work system, carrying out RFSR etc.
– Good understanding of gases and conversions with different units
– Strong organization, prioritization, personal computer, proof reading and follow-up skills are critical
– Knowledge in General Mechanical, Electricity, Regulation, IMS procedures
– Production Management
– Risk management and HSE
About the Company
A leading company involved in gases for the industrial and healthcare sector.