Dubai Properties (DP)
• Act as the main point of contact for the guests/visitors to the company upon their arrival until departure.
• Ensure visitors to the office are greeted and received warmly.
• Provide right information and direct to the respective person, meetings and offer assistance.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls professionally and direct the calls to respective person to ensure all calls are attended to.
• Handle mail documents, and filing.
• Organize meeting rooms, conference halls for internal and external customers.
• Ensure that the Reception desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times.
• Ensure the front office and reception area is kept clean, tidy and presentable in order to reflect the Company’s image.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• O levels or equivalent / Tertiary qualification.
• Computer literacy in MS Office package.
Minimum Experience (number of years):
• 2 years experience in a similar role or in a customer services area.
• Telephone handling skills, Customer Service Skills, Excellent Communication Skills in English & Arabic is must
• Customer Service Orientation, Effective Communication, Patience, Mannerism, Pleasant Personality.
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek.