• Manage the activities of the support and implementation team and continuously improve in terms of customer satisfaction and service quality.
• Establish procedures to ensure ownership, follow-through and appropriate escalation of all customer related issues.
• Establish standard product implementation guidelines ensuring consistency and quality of product/project deployments.
• Overlook and manage standard product implementation projects.
• Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures associated with implementations or support require improvement and facilitate the process improvement activity.
• Identify/implement diagnostic and monitoring tools to increase efficiency & effectiveness of support team.
• Implement process to report/escalate/resolve chronic issues.
• Handle customer escalations and serve as the escalation point for all cases.
• Provide Hands-on assistance to engineers on technical issues during escalation as needed.
• Periodically report implementation and support case status.
• A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating System, preferably an MCSE certification
• Good exposure to support of Web applications running on IIS with databases such as MS SQL, ORACLE, DB2.
• Industry certification such as ITIL, PMP will be a definitive advantage.
• Knowledge of programming tools is an added advantage.
Must Have Skills:
• More than 7 years of experience in IT industry working with large enterprise customers.
• Previous experience in Technical Lead or QA position.
• Experience working with large customers in a customer facing role.
• Able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Good analytical skills, structured and methodical approach.
• Excellent problem solving and decision making.
• Highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead.
• Good technical and professional communication skills, both written and oral.
CRM, MS SQL, MCSE certified, etc
Job Location: Bahrain
Company Industry: Information Technology
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Support Services
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
Based in Bahrain, 01 Systems WLL is a market-leading Enterprise Content Management solution provider with customers (mostly Banks, both Commercial and Islamic) spread over 55 countries and is currently seeking proactive, dynamic and self motivated IT professionals who possess strong programming, systems analysis, testing, interpersonal, and business skills to be part of its dynamic organization that rewards performing individuals. The company is experiencing high level of interest in its solutions and is consequently expanding its development team.
It offers a variety of exciting opportunities in quality assurance and software engineering.
The main focus of the company is on the provision of software solutions and systems integration services across heterogeneous platforms with special emphasis on the fields of document management, multi-lingual technology, middleware and banking applications.
Tel: +973 17-216790
Fax: +973 17-210814