- Industry: Chemicals
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Airport Road
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: August 24, 2016 4:36 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
Job Role and Requirements:
1. Relationship building with clients.
2. Researching the market and related products.
3. Presenting the product favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
4. Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
5. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in persona and via telephone calls and emails.
6. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
7. Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
8. Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
9. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
10. Gathering market and customer information.
11. Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
12. Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
13. Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
14. Must have 3-5 years’ experience in lubricants sales in UAE.
Note: Salary and other benefits will be going to discuss during the interview once shortlisted.
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their updated resume at [email protected]