– 4-8 years of experience as SAN Administrator in Information Technology (IT) including IBM and NetApp Storage products administration and system administration in Large scale data center environment.
– Configuring, Administration and Troubleshooting of NetApp (Clustered mode and 7-mode) and Vmware infrastructure.
– Configuring, Administration and Troubleshooting of Director level switches of Cisco (MDS 9000 series).
– Experience in storage allocations and de-allocations for SAN(FC/iSCSI) and NAS(NFS/CIFS) environments.
– Experience in storage allocations and de-allocations for AIX, Linux, Windows, VMWARE and Oracle VM environments.
– Experience on cisco port allocations, zoning configuration and all hardware replacements (SFP, HBA etc.,)
– Experience on replication setup and participating in DR failover and failback activities.
– Experience on planning and executing migrations between different vendor storage products.
– Experience on data migrations from Netapp FAS to Oracle ZFS storage arrays and Netapp to EMC Isilon storage arrays.
– Experience on all hardware components replacement (maintenance) on the storage arrays.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – System Programming
SAN Administrator SAN Linux Vmware Storage AIX Windows Oracle VM
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Leading client of Feuji Inc