Friday , October 14 2016
Home / Entertainment / Bollywood / Sanjay Dutt’s film with Siddharth Anand to go on floors next year

Sanjay Dutt’s film with Siddharth Anand to go on floors next year

Sanjay Dutt1

Producers of Sanjay Dutt’s action film to be directed Siddharth Anand have confirmed that the project will go on floors next year. After his release from the prison in February this year, Dutt, 57, said he would start shooting for Anand’s film soon. But the shooting didn’t start and gossip mills were abuzz that the movie has been shelved.

“The film is not shelved…. Work on the script is still on. We will go on floors by mid-next year,” Girish Johar of Zee Studios told PTI.Director Anand had earlier said it’s an action film.

“He (Sanjay Dutt) is still working on the film. He is doing prep work for the movie,” Girish said.

Athiya Shetty and Kriti Sanon were rumoured to be considered for the role of Dutt’s daughter. But none of them are part of the movie.

“We are yet to lock a young actress for the film,” the producer added.

When asked about the casting of Dutt’s leading lady, Girish stayed tight-lipped.

“I can’t talk anything about it,” he said.

The “Bang Bang” director will be teaming up with Dutt for the first time. The makers are yet to decide on the title.

“The film will be shot mostly in Europe and in India,” Girish said.

Other films Dutt that will be working on include third instalment of “Munnabhai”, “Khalnayak” remake and a film with Vidhu Vinod Chopra.

Read Also


I am sure Dhoni liked my performance in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story: Disha Patani