– Responsible for growing existing accounts (Farming) in the GIC (Global In-house Captive) vertical.
– Ability to build and manage relationships with CXO level executives.
– Drive the development of new business opportunities and strategic partnerships while maintaining and supporting the current client base to achieve sales goals.
– Develop and manage pipeline of opportunities and convert prospects to clients.
– Target and penetrate key prospects and influence decision-makers.
– Have a fair understanding of Presales and Bid Management.
– Should have the ability to understand technology and articulate the value proposition to customers.
– Identify potential new customers within the account.
– Manage existing/new customer relationships.
– Work with delivery to meet schedule, cost and quality as per service agreements.
– Identify and qualify new opportunities.
– Prepare and present information to senior and executive level managers.
– Should be willing to travel Domestic and Internationally as demand arises.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Top Management
Account Management Business Development Presales Bid Management customer relationships IT Services Sales Sales Head
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Experience: 12+ Years
Qualification:MBA from Premium Institutes Preferred.
Technosoft Corporation is an IT and BPM services provider with its headquarter based in Southfield, MI, USA and 6 delivery centers across locations in India. We provide information technology, business process management and consulting services to companies in North America, Australia New Zealand and Asia-Pacific Regions
View Contact Details: