5 – 10 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Main Purpose :
The Senior Accountant – Treasury is responsible for maintaining the accounting records of multiple legal entities including the preparation of journal entries and supporting schedules, financial statements, regulatory reports and variance analysis within Corporate Treasury Accounting. The Senior Accountant – Treasury is also responsible for preparation of the department’s Form 10Q/K contributions and ad hoc requests/projects. He/she will also run reports and gather data/info to support the rest of the group.
Shift : 2:00PM – 11:00PM.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Accountant Corporate accounting accounting Treasury Corporate Treasury Accounting USGAAP Treasury accounting
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Com – Commerce, B.B.A – Management
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
– CA (Inter) (CA/ CA Inter’s are preferred)
– Should have min 5 years of Corporate accounting exp and USGAAP Exp.
– Minimum five years of corporate accounting/ Treasury accounting experience.
– Prior public accounting experience.
– Big 4 experience preferred.
– Experience with automated financial systems, including a general ledger is required.
– Proficiency in Excel and Word is required.
– Thorough knowledge of GAAP required.
– Knowledge and exposure to international accounting issues, currency translation and consolidations preferred.
– Prior experience working for a US multinational corporation preferred.
– Asset management industry experience preferred.
– Strong attention to detail and analytical ability.
– Ability and eagerness to learn fast and willingness to ask questions
View Contact Details