Closely collaborates with the COO in coordinating and exercising functional authority for all control, organizing, planning, integration, and completion of civil infra projects within his area of assigned authority.
– Maintaining successful completion of projects within specified time.
– Maintaining good relations with Consultants and Client.
– Preparing cost control measures and procedures to ensure cost effective execution of projects.
– Direct preparation of the project schedules in liaison with the Planning Engineer and site construction team.
– Negotiating with Subcontractors/suppliers and reports to management to finalize orders.
– Coordinating with Client and Consultant and controlling all the project correspondence.
– Ensuring the availability of plant and labour as required, in coordination with DAM/COM & PD.
– Maintaining responsibility for general quality control and safety practices on site.
– Direct preparation, developing, monitor, and update of the Project Procedures, project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required, and ensure its implementation.
– Chair and hold periodic Site progress Meetings to review project status, including subcontractors work.
– Manage performance and perform periodic performance reviews to all project staff requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
– Salary is negotiable
– With 10 to 15 years’ experience in executing high value heavy civil projects
– Must have proven leadership ability, communications skills, interpersonal skills, and sound
– Must be able to develop strong relationships and accounts with clients.
– Proven track record in project delivery is essential
– Worked for a tier 1 main contractor in the Middle East
– Only English speakers will be considered for this role.
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.