A diversified group companies is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide the RSAF with an experienced Software Engineer with hands-on experience to design, execute, assess and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project lifecycle using Microsoft.NET and J2EE technologies.
• Develops, writes and reviews training curriculums, programs, courses outlines, POI’s, course materials, training manuals, methods of presentations of training, and recommend solutions & improvements to responsible activities.
• Bachelor Degree (B.Sc.) in Computer Engineering / Computer Science.
Honours degree or equivalent in a technical subject.
• Technically fluent in programming languages including Sun J2EE and Microsoft.Net.
• Extensive database (Oracle) and operating systems (Microsoft, Unix& Linux) experience.
•Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies.
• Hands-on software development troubleshooting experience.
• Experienced at working both independently and in a team oriented collaborative environment.
• Microsoft certified solution developer.
• Minimum of three (3) years of leading and delivering .Net solutions in an enterprise environment.
• Ideally Sun J2EE web component developer certified.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company:
ManpowerGroup was first established in Wisconsin in 1948 and has grown to become a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4,500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day. We offer clients a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.