Position: Technical Consultant: m-Governance
Project Duration: One Year and extendable
1. MBA / BE/ B.TECH preferably in Computer Sciences / Electronics
2. Minimum of 10 years of overall experience
3. Experience in at least three IT Project execution
4. Experience in at least one project in mobile service delivery or mobile gateway integration. Experience in government project would be an added advantage.
1. Preparation of Technical Solution document including architecture, landscape overview, integration requirements, bill of material, technical specifications etc. for mobile solutions
2. Preparation of Detailed Project Report including functional, technical, and operational requirements
3. Review mobile solution architecture, deployment models
4. Coordinate with external entities like Telecom Operators, Banks and other financial institutions including m-wallet providers, 3rd Party Application Provider on technical matters.
5. Prepare SLAs, Technical evaluation criteria and any other technical related items of RFP for selection of MSP to implement m-Governance solution.
6. Assist in evaluation of technical bids received
7. Project Implementation support including managing FAT (Functional Acceptance Testing), Load Testing, Performance Scalability Testing, UAT, SLA monitoring etc.
8. Any other technical tasks assigned by the Project Director / Project Manager
Salary:INR 9,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A
Industry: Government / Defence
Functional Area: Other
Detailed Project Report
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
NISG ( National Institute For Smart Governent)
NISG at a glance:
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG), is a not-for-profit company incorporated in 2002 (under Section 25 of the Companies Act) with NASSCOM, Government of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh being its initial promoters
NISG is being shaped as an institution of excellence in the area of e-Governance. Currently, it operates in the area of providing consulting services in Strategic Planning, Project Development, and Capacity Building. NISG provides a unique platform for people passionate to work towards nation building and who aspire to bring about a positive change in the society and the lives of millions of Indians.
If you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of millions of fellow countrymen, join hands with NISG and be part of a wonderful journey of transforming India through the path of e-Governance. For more information about NISG, Please browse www.nisg.org
View Contact Details:
Address:YSR Bhavan,Financial DistrictNanakramguda,Rajendara Nagar,GachibowlihyderabadHyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,India 500032