NOC( Network Operations Center) is responsible for monitoring United Online production servers/network for anomalies, errors and has the operational responsibility to get the issues fixed at the earliest.
1. Monitoring of UOL Production Systems for any issues.
2. Handling CRM escalations promptly.
3. Proper handling of issue reporting and tracking.
4. Telco and DSL vendor outage tracking
5. Point of Contact for UOL vendors and third-parties
Skills & Qualifications:
1. Basic knowledge of Windows, Unix and Networking are required.
2. Good Communication Skills and interpersonal skills are required.
Note : Only male Candidates can apply as the job will have rotational shifts
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Networking Network Operations
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Sc – Any Specialization, Computers
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
United Online Software Development (India) Private Limited
United Online, Inc. is a leading provider of consumer products and services over the Internet, where the company’s
brands have attracted a large online audience that includes more than 50 million registered accounts. Its primary Communications segment services are Internet access, services and devices (NetZero and Juno). United Online operates through a global network of locations in the U.S and India.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Devanshi
Contact Company:United Online Software Development (India) Private Limited
Address:6-3-1099/1100, 1st FlrBabukhans Millennium CenterSomajigudaHyderabad,Telangana,India 500082