Skill: Solution Architect (Oracle)
Mandatory skills: Oracle Cloud Fusion
Experience: 10- 15+ Yrs
Notice period: Immediate to 60 Days
1. 15+ Years of experience mostly in Oracle Applications ERP implementation with at least 2 years of experience as Solution Architect.
2. At least 2 implementation cycles of Oracle Cloud SaaS Applications as a Solution Architect.
3. Experience in working with all the Oracle cloud service offerings – SaaS / PaaS / IaaS / DBaaS
4. Sound understanding of ICS and SoA
5. Good understanding of various business processes – P2P, R2R, H2R, Pr2P, C2L, L2O, C2R, A2R.
6. Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP, CX is a must.
7. Knowledge of Primavera-Unifier/P6, JD Edwards, OTM, TRCS, OFS, PeopleSoft-Payroll will be advantageous.
8. Experience working with recent Cloud Fusion releases – R10 / R11
9. Preferable if experienced in implementing some of the following modules FIN, SCM, PPM, HCM, MFG, CX on recent releases.
10. Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills in English
11. Experience in working with SE Asian clients
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
R2RP2POracle AppsJD EdwardsERP Implementation
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech MahindraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech MahindraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra’s track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.