Licensing /Vendor Procurement Associate required to manage suppliers, Services & IT assets & assist Manager .Should have good documentation skills, interpersonal skills along with vendor management skills.
Responsible for end to end Procurement Process of internal & external requirement
Coordinating with vendors, services and IT assets (software and hardware devices) to ensure appropriate cost management techniques
Coordinating & guiding business and technical teams to gather information for legal review (contracts, agreements)
Coordinating with Vendors for quotes, cost comparison, tracking order etc.
Assisting Procurement Manager/Specialist Expected Skills.
Candidate should have
Bachelor degree in Business Administration ,Finance ,Accounting or other field
2-3 years of relevant experience in Software Licensing ,Procurement
Capable of working in a 24*7 support environment.
Willingness to travel as needed, domestically and internationally.
Nice to have
Specific vendor certifications for software sales and management from Microsoft, EMC, VMware, BMC, HP, CA, Citirix, Symantec, Cisco, Red Hat, Oracle and other data center and cloud oriented vendors
Number of staff managed
Detailed Roles and Responsibility
1) Ability to work well both within a team and individually.
2) Multi-vendor licensing experience and hardware/software procurement experience ,organized and accustomed to working within a budget
3) Deep understanding of the principles of vendor management
4) Acts as a liaison, when appropriate, between IT, business units and vendors
5) Business experience including managing team(s) responsible for asset management, procurement, finance
6) Manage the global IT asset register to ensure global software licensing compliance whilst ensuring optimized software licenses models are utilized.
7) Manage the full cycle of all activities of the IT procurement function, from initiation to completion,
8) Should have a good understanding of Software licensing compliance.
9) Teamwork and ability to work independently with all levels of associates.
10) Self-directed and good decision making as projects unfold.
11) Looks for innovative ways to streamline work processes.
12) Knows IT team structure, roles and responsibilities
13) Assessing product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies
14) Assisting in the development of reporting using and other tools to address management requirements to obtain information
15) Tracking/management of all software assets including internal license assessments
16) Managing supplier and 3rd party audit and compliance activities
17) Strong knowledge utilizing and/or implementing software asset management systems/tools, including automated discovery configuration
18) Strong knowledge of software licensing terms and conditions, agreements and maintenance contracts
Salary:INR 2,50,000 – 4,25,000 P.A
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Web Packets Software Solution hiring for For a Reputed MNC Client
2 – 4 yrs Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Sales Management Vendor Management IT Procurement Team Management Business Administration Asset Management Procurement Management Cost Management Software Sales Data Center
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Web Packets Software Solution
For a Reputed MNC Client
Our client is providing fast-paced and challenging environment, with an opportunity to grow within the company and also the client is the leading Market Leader for online shopping in India. We are a fast growing company; we are setting up a local presence across most parts of India. As responsible corporate citizens we are committed to bringing money saving ways for consumers in India.
Recruiter Name:Puja R
Email Address:[email protected]