Job Location: Dubai
Salary: AED 10001-15000
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: [email protected]
Street: Al Nud
Listed: October 21, 2016 10:07 am
Expires: 24 days, 2 hours
• Review and analyze all MEP drawings, materials, schedules, program of works, etc; Co-ordinate all electro-mechanical activities with various teams on site.
• Time/cost optimizing with reference to base estimate through value engineering.
• Preparing timelines for MEP works for projects in coordination with planning dept.
• Should be proactive and a solution provider.
• Should be able to direct the activities of Site Engineer, Foreman etc. for safe and effective execution of works.
• Hand over projects to clients in full for operations to be commenced
• Review the shop drawings, construction details, product data, material samples, inspection plans, methods statements, delivery schedules to confirm compliance with the requirements of the project.
• Engage with authority at beginning of project to insure that all temporary utilities (power and water) are provided on time and do the same with closing out of project to ensure disconnection of utility services.
• Review the weekly reports, forward work plans and daily reports to verify comprehensive activity documentation
• Ensures project documents are updated, completed and stored appropriately.
• Should ensure that the Project is executed as per the approved construction programme and within the approved budget
• Should ensure that the e M.E.P. team. Construction/Project is executed in accordance with the Contract, Approved authority drawings, Approved shop drawings and specifications.
• Candidate should have at least 5-12 UAE experience
• Should have excellent communication in both verbal and written
Wanted For MEP Co-ordinator In Dubai