Monday , December 5 2016
Home / News / Delhi / Worker electrocuted in Delhi

Worker electrocuted in Delhi

dead body

New Delhi: A 24-year-old worker was electrocuted and six others sustained injuries today as they accidentally came in contact with an overhead wire while erecting a makeshift structure at a farm house in outer Delhi’s Alipur area.

The workers were engaged in erecting a Pandal at Palam Green farm house at Bakoli village when one of them Danish, accidentally came in contact with an overhead high-tension wire around 3 PM, said a police officer.

Danish, who was on a metal ladder, was electrocuted while six other workers who were holding the ladder and other iron fittings sustained burn injuries, he said.

While Danish was declared as brought dead by the doctors, other workers were undergoing treatment at LNJP hospital, he said.

Read Also

Urjit-R-Patel

RBI Governor Gets Rs. 2 Lakh Salary, No Supporting Staff At Home

8