New Delhi: Eleven people, including a minor boy, suffered burn injuries as a mini LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) cylinder exploded at their home in Nangloi (West Delhi) on Thursday, a fire officer said.
The incident occurred at Sri Ram Colony in Nilothi Extension of Nangloi. The fire department was informed about the accident at 12.46 p.m. Three fire tenders were pressed into service and the fire was doused within an hour.
The injured were admitted to Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital in Pitampura. “They suffered 2 to 25 per cent burns and are undergoing treatment,” said the officer.