Hyderabad: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invited applications to fill up ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ post. The period of the contract is two years which can be extendable for two more years based on the performance of the candidate and project requirements.
As per the notification, the candidates should hold a first class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with experience in the following areas:
- Basic Networking Concepts.
- TCP/IP Protocol, Router, Switches & LAN, WAN Technologies.
- Operating System – RHEL, Windows server.
- Router configuration and other networking area like VOIP, Frame Relay multiplexes, OSPF, SNMP. e) Knowledge in VSAT Equipment, Types of Modems & site related works related to Antenna & VSAT. f) Knowledge in the field of RF Communication / IT Hardware & Software / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Network.
- Knowledge of UPS, Isolation Transformer, Electrical Cables & Wiring etc.
The selection will be done based on the interview which is scheduled to be held on 21st October 2019 in Bengaluru and Visakhapatnam whereas in Mumbai and Delhi, it will be held on 26th October and 07th November respectively.
|New Delhi||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, D-15, DDA LOCAL SHOPPING COMPLEX, A-BLOCK RING ROAD, NARAINA, NEW DELHI-110028 Ph.No.011-25774645 /011- 25777676|
|Mumbai||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHA DEVI), MUMBAI – 500028.Ph.No.022- 24302664/ 24300034|
|Bengaluru||ECIL BRANCH OFFICE, No.1/1, 2nd FLOOR, LIC BUILDING, SAMPIGE ROAD, BENGALURU – 560003. Ph.No.080-23460110|
|Visakhapatnam||ECIL, 47-9-28, MUKUND SUVASA APARTMENTS, 3rd LANE, DWARAKA NAGAR, VISAKHAPATNAM-530016 Ph.No.0891-2755836|
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with filled in applications, original certificates, photocopies of certificates and recent passport size photograph.
It may be mentioned that the candidates can download the application format from the official website of ECIL (click here). They should carry all certificates in support of Date of Birth, qualification, experience, caste, and PWD, etc.